(1) Prior consent is obtained from you.
(2) Company affiliates.
(3) Compliance with a legitimate investigation by judicial authorities.
(4) Compliance with investigations or uses by relevant authorities.
(5) Based on legal reasons: The Company will provide appropriate information to statutory institutions when necessary in accordance with
the laws, orders, subpoenas, judgments, and dispositions of the Republic of China, which may include your personal information.
(6) In case of organizational adjustment due to organizational restructuring, the Company will ensure the confidentiality of all personal data
(7) Business partners: such as logistics companies, payment processing companies, and financial institutions.
(8) To protect the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties in emergency situations.
(9) To maintain the normal operation of the member service system.
2. If the company processes your personal information in a way that makes it anonymous and unidentifiable, they are not required to protect
(5) Personal data storage: the company will provide technical and security measures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, as stipulated in Article 12 of the Personal Data Protection Act, to maintain the security of your personal data.
6. Exercising Personal Data Rights
In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
1. Right to inquire, access, and obtain copies of your personal data.
2. Right to request correction or supplementation of your personal data.
3. Right to request cessation of collection, processing, or utilization, and deletion of your personal data.
4. Right to request cessation of processing, utilization, or restriction of your personal data if its accuracy is in dispute, except when it is
necessary for business purposes or with your written consent.
5. Right to request deletion, cessation of processing or utilization, or restriction of your personal data if the purpose for collection no longer
exists or the retention period has expired, except when it is necessary for business purposes or with your written consent
(2) How to exercise your rights: Submit a written request to the company. You can contact the company by sending an email to 【firstname.lastname@example.org】. The company reserves the right to refuse requests made orally, over the phone, or through other non-written means.
(3) Before processing your request, the company may ask you to provide relevant information to verify your identity. You should also specify the information you wish to access, correct, or remove. The company may charge necessary costs and fees.
(4) If the company has concerns that responding to your request may harm national security, diplomatic or military secrets, overall economic interests, other major national interests, hinder public agencies from performing their legal duties, or harm the company or the interests of third parties, the company will refuse your request.
7. Special Provisions
(1) The Company may publish some of the information on this website on your social activity page through third-party websites, such as Facebook and similar social service systems, after obtaining your consent. If you do not agree to the publication of such information, please do not click the agree button, or remove such information through the membership mechanism of each social service system or refuse the website to continue publishing related information.
(2) If the delivery address, contact person, contact information, and other personal data filled in by you are not your personal information, you undertake that you have obtained the consent of the relevant person to provide it to the Company and have notified them of the statutory notification items on behalf of the Company. If this causes any damage to the relevant person, you shall bear all responsibilities and have nothing to do with the Company.
To provide the best service, this website may set and access cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can reject the writing of cookies through device settings, but this may result in the company being unable to provide certain services on this website.
9. Accuracy of Personal Information
You may choose whether or not to provide any personal information requested by the company. You should ensure that all personal information provided to the company is true, accurate, valid, up-to-date, and complete. Failure to provide personal information as required above may result in your inability to use this website.
10. Impact of Failure to Provide Personal Information on Rights and Interests
If you fail to provide personal information, the company will be unable to fully perform its services, and depending on the specific circumstances, may suspend some of the services on this website, terminate service to you, or refuse to enter into any contract with you.